Friday, July 10, 2009

New Circle Circus



Happy Friday! This is the card that I made for my very first card swap. It was with my SU! group...glitterchicks. All cards were made from the sneek peak sets for the new catalog. I chose the circle circus set. I decided to make another tree because the seeing spots set was so popular when I posted that one and it is now retired. I think I found a set that will fill it's shoes nicely...hehe. I also made the swing with the sentiment out of the new modern label punch. I love the way it turned out. I hope you all like it!!
Recipe:
paper: dusty durango, very vanilla, crushed curry & soft suede
ink: soft suede & bermuda bay (flowers - melon mambo, dusty durango)
accessories: modern label punch, eyelets, dazzling diamonds, scallop circle punch, and just about all sizes of the circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment